Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Varying tones of chocolate and hints of tan within our Abaca rug are complimented by splashes of off white, resulting in a unique marbled appearance within the high piled shaggy wool rug.
Embracing a subtle nod to the 70’s in colour and the imperfect style of Wabi Sabi, our Abaca rug is the ultimate design for laid back living, further embodied by the plush, cut pile which gives the design its shaggy appearance.
Handwoven with thick yarns of raw wool that has been imbued by nature and interpreted by our weavers’ hands, each piece results in a one-of-a-kind finish.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish
- The size and colour may present a 5-10% industry standard variance
- Organic natural material can appear in raw undyed wool
- Shedding, pile pilling and loose tufts of yarn are a natural characteristic
Material: 100% Raw, undyed wool
160 x 230cms
200 x 300cms
250 x 350cms
300 x 400cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer Info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS