Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The Almonte floor rug is a super thick, soft and luxurious floor rug. It features a sophisticated loom knotted design with a lustrous patina. The Shale colourway features mineral tones throughout.
The softness underfoot comes from the wool and bamboo silk blend. Due to the subtlety in the colours, this floor rug is best suited to low-traffic areas such as bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth and comfort, to a room.
It consists of 70% silk and 30% wool blend, measures 200cm x 300cms and features a full woven cotton backing and braided cotton edging for improved longevity and wear.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and a paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Free shipping in Australia
Colour: Light grey
Material: 70% Silk and 30% Wool
Size: 200cm x 300cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
At Weave, they are passionate about design. Their artisan collections are created from a custom range of textures, patterns, and styles. Inspired by relaxed coastal living and contemporary urban life.