Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Handwoven from ultra-thick yarns and washed to bring out its unique character, our Carob rug embraces soothing tones of chocolate and coffee complimented by flecks of earthy tan and warming ivory hues.
The rare beauty of nature is translated through this design due to the use of raw, undyed wool, bringing an elemental and harmonious feel into every space Carob is placed as each piece is one-of-a-kind.
The plush cut pile gives Carob its shaggy appearance, resulting in a Modern 70’s meets Japandi design aesthetic to suit any interior scheme.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish
- The size and colour may present a 5-10% industry standard variance
- Organic natural material can appear in raw undyed wool
- Shedding, pile pilling and loose tufts of yarn are a natural characteristic
Material: 100% Raw, undyed wool
160 x 230cms
200 x 300cms
250 x 350cms
300 x 400cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer Info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS