Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Reminiscent of a moonlit night sky, our Casablanca Iron rug catches and reflects the surrounding light giving your home an ethereal glow. Offering a luxurious handloomed design with a superb lustrous finish, Casablanca Iron will transform any space.
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Deep grey / charcoal
Materials: 100% Viscose, pile 1cms
Dimensions: (choose size prior "add to cart")
200cms x 300 cms
250cms x 350 cms
300cms x 400 cms
- Round 274cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.