Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Embrace tones of warm browns and sandy ivories with the handwoven Chestnut rug. This earthy and organic trans-seasonal design conveys a raw appearance that will bring a tactility and warmth to your interiors. Made from the undyed wool this rug echoes the beautiful qualities of the natural outdoor world.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish.
- Natural undyed wool captivates seasonal colour variances, no two pieces are alike.
- Each piece may have variations in colouring due to the raw nature of the wool
- Colour and size may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
Material: Natural undyed wool
160 x 230cms
200 x 300cms
250 x 350cms
300 x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS