Description Hide Description- Show Description+
With delicately hand-carved silvery greys and teal blues that sit upon a grey/white background, our Crete rug will instil a soothing calmness into your interiors, just like abstract art.
Sitting upon a handloomed foundation, the intricate detailing of our Crete rug is hand-tufted over a hand drawn design. The finished piece is then hand craved with scissors as part of its final process to bring our the high low design, lending itself a coastal feel that is light and airy - perfect for the warmer months.
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Silver/Grey/Teal Blue
Materials: Wool / Viscose, pile 0.7cms
Dimensions: (choose size prior "add to cart")
- 200cms x 300 cms
- 250cms x 350 cms
- 300cms x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS