Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Handloomed with a combination of wool and viscose our mid-century Mateo rug employs a modern block design in tones of charcoal, grey and silver that will elevate any space.
Allow Mateo’s modish geometric appearance to create sleek and timeless interiors within your home.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish.
- Colour and Size may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
250 x 350cms
300 x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS OVER $150