Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The Matterhorn is a tightly woven traditional flat weave rug. The chevron pattern is created with two different thread thicknesses on the warp, contrasting with the black warp threads, to create the rugs distinctive style.
Created by craftsmen, using artisan skills, we give back to support the development of these communities through our membership of Care & Fair.
The tightness of the weave creates a hardwearing and durable rug that is suitable for use in any area of the home. Our Tar colourway overall looks like a mid-grey rug with highlight details.
Free shipping in Australia
Material: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
160 x 230cms
200 x 300cms
300 x 400cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
At Weave, they are passionate about design. Their artisan collections are created from a custom range of textures, patterns, and styles. Inspired by relaxed coastal living and contemporary urban life.