Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The Mitre rug is a super thick, soft, and luxurious floor rug. Made from a chunky spun yarn, and featuring a raised diamond pattern that is overlaid and handwoven into the rug in a contrasting colour, this is a beautiful rug.
The softness underfoot comes from the New Zealand Wool and Viscose blend, lightly spun. The Mitre rug isn't a flat pile - the diamond pattern sits up higher than the base rug, so we recommend using it in bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms and other low traffic areas. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth & comfort, to a room.
Our Feather colourway features natural undyed yarn with added darker yarns as the base, and the raised diamond pattern in the natural undyed wool. The overall effect is of a pale grey rug.
Free shipping in Australia
Colour: Pale grey
160 x 230 cms
200 x 300 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
At Weave, they are passionate about design. Their artisan collections are created from a custom range of textures, patterns, and styles. Inspired by relaxed coastal living and contemporary urban life.