Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Umbra is a natural jute flat weave floor rug featuring a mirrored stripe pattern in contrasting black jute yarn. It is great for relaxed coastal living, modern contemporary and classic interiors alike. hand woven of 100% jute, it features a full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear. The tightness of the weave creates a hard wearing and durable rug that is suitable for use in any area of the home. Created by craftsmen, using artisan skills, we give back to support the development of their communities through our membership of Care and Fair.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and a paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Free shipping in Australia
Colour: Natural, black and ivory
Material: 100% Jute
160cms x 230cms
200cms x 300cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
At Weave, they are passionate about design. Their artisan collections are created from a custom range of textures, patterns, and styles. Inspired by relaxed coastal living and contemporary urban life.