WEAVE - ANDES RUG PIGMENT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
One of our most popular rugs, the Andes brings texture to your room with its handwoven rib design.
Andes is a handwoven textured floor rug featuring a rib design in 50% wool and 50% cotton. It uses a chunky spun wool yarn, together with warp threads in cotton to tie down the chunky woollen yarn. The combination gives the rug strength, and stability as well as visual interest. The rug is finished with a braided edge.
Our Pigment colourway features spaced wool in a range of indigo blue tones. Measuring 200cm x 300cm and featuring full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear, the Andes is recommended for bedrooms and sitting rooms, but it's not ideal for under a dining room table.
Colour: Indigo blue
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.