WEAVE - EMERSON RUG PIGMENT
Soft underfoot, the thick woven threads of the Emerson create a beautiful textured pattern, ideal for bringing warmth into your home.
Handwoven by artisans, the textural depth and interest of the Emerson is created by interlacing yarns of loosely spun New Zealand wool, and viscose. Our Pigment colourway combines a spectrum of indigo and navy blues, from the very pale, almost grey through charcoal right up to navy to create an overall colour look of soft denim.
This luxuriously thick rug is ideal for use in a bedroom or sitting room, but is not suited to use in high traffic areas like under the dining table or in an entrance hall.
The Emerson is a handwoven chunky textured plain floor rug consisting of 60% Wool and 40% Viscose, measuring 200cm x 300cm, and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
Colour: Dark blue
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.