WEAVE - LAILA RUG TAR
or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Laila rug is unique and individual. Each rug is made from yarn space dyed with a spectrum of granite tones – all the way from a cream colour through eucalyptus to granite. Being handwoven with this beautiful variegated yarn results in a rug that is personal, and the mix and weighting of the various colours will change. Some may have more of the darker tones, and some may have more of the lighter tones.
Combined with the horizontal weaving lines, it reminds us of raw silk: the slubs of thread, and subtle shifts in colour.
Laila isn’t made of silk, in fact, it’s mostly wool, tightly woven through a structural base of heavy duty cotton yarn. Laila creates colour and pattern without a formal structure or design.
Laila is a hard wearing rug – its a tightly woven rib construction of spun woollen yarn. The lines of ribbing are encased in a fine net of warp polyester threads to hold them in place. The result is a rug that will wear well anywhere in your home – high or low traffic area.
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.