WEAVE - LOGAN RUG FEATHER
Bringing texture and warmth to a space, the Logan is the perfect rug for anchoring your lounge or dining room furniture. It's a handwoven, textured plain floor rug made from 60% New Zealand Wool and 40% Viscose.
The Logan uses loosely spun yarn, in a plain weave, but the result is anything but plain! It's soft to the touch, and brings a textural element to your interior.
Our Feather colourway is made from undyed natural yarns ranging in colour from cream, nearly white, all the way through charcoal. The overall colour effect is a mid-grey.
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.