WEAVE - MAKALU RUG BASALT
Makalu is a contemporary design, a clean fresh take on the diamond within a diamond motif of Berber rugs. Its a generous rug, with a thick loop pile, that feels soft and warm underfoot. Handwoven by our community of artisans, this is a rug you will love for years.
Made from 70% Himalayan wool and 30% cotton, it measures 200cm x 300cm and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
Our Basalt colourway is made from natural undyed yarn ranging in colour from dark grey, through coffee all the way to cream as the background colour, and the diamond design in black. The overall effect is of a mid grey floor rug with black detailing.
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.