WEAVE - MAKALU RUG PIGMENT
Makalu is a contemporary design, a clean fresh take on the diamond within a diamond motif of Berber rugs. Its a generous rug, with a thick loop pile, that feels soft and warm underfoot. Handwoven by our community of artisans, this is a rug you will love for years.
Made from 70% Himalayan wool and 30% cotton, it measures 200cm x 300cm and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
Our Pigment colourway features space dyed yarn, in a palette of blues, woven together to create a variegated, multi-hued look. The overall effect is of soft blue denim.
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.