WEAVE - MITRE RUG GHOST
The Mitre rug is a super thick, soft, and luxurious floor rug. Made from a chunky spun yarn, and featuring a raised diamond pattern that is overlaid and handwoven into the rug in a contrasting colour, this is a beautiful rug.
The softness underfoot comes from the New Zealand Wool and Viscose blend, lightly spun. The Mitre rug isn't a flat pile - the diamond pattern sits up higher than the base rug, so we recommend using it in bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms and other low traffic areas. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth & comfort, to a room.
Our Ghost colourway features natural undyed yarn as the base, and the raised diamond pattern in the natural undyed wool with the addition of some darker yarn for contrast. The overall effect is of a cream coloured rug.
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.