Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The Zambesi is a tightly woven traditional flat weave rug. The subtle chevron pattern blends into itself making it a very forgiving and versatile design.
The Sandstorm colourway overall has a natural linen tone with highlight details - perfect if you are wanting to achieve a Scandi look. We recommended using this design in low-medium traffic areas such as the living area.
Our handwoven Zambesi floor rug consists of 60% Wool and 40% Viscose, giving it a beautiful soft underfoot feel.
It measures 160x 230cms and 200cm x 300cm and features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear. Created by craftsmen, using artisan skills, we give back to support the development of these communities through our membership of Care & Fair.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and a paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Free shipping in Australia
Material: 60% Wool and 40% Viscose
160 x 230 cms
200 x 300cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
At Weave, they are passionate about design. Their artisan collections are created from a custom range of textures, patterns, and styles. Inspired by relaxed coastal living and contemporary urban life.