Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The Kenya offers cloudy diamond-like motifs with subtle abstract linear, fitting precisely into every setting. The hand-tufted wool blend implies it can be installed into almost any area of your home. Using this perfect moody hued rug will create the haven you’ve always imagined.
The Kenya can be custom made to a specific size, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Grey and cream
Materials: Hand tuffed wool
- 100 x 300cms
- 100 x 500cms
- 100 x 600cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS