Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Created through the union of hand-carded wool and pure silk, our finely hand-knotted Muse rug employs a combination of asymmetrical and symmetrical shapes that guide the eye with clean channels to create depth. Soft blues and ivory saturations are accented by navy tones to define delicate oxidized detail within our Muse rug. Create a home filled with easy elegance when placing our Muse rug.
- Finely Hand-knotted
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Blues/Ivory/Oxidized Finish
Materials: Wool/Pure Silk
Dimensions: (choose size prior "add to cart")
- 250cms x 350 cms
- 300cms x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OUR TRIBE HOME RUGS