Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Modern, earthy and organic, our Birch rug is the ultimate trans-seasonal design, embracing tones of warm browns, charcoal and sandy ivories. Birch conveys a raw appearance that helps bring a tactility and warmth to interiors you would ordinarily find in nature. Handwoven with natural, undyed wool and attracting a one-of-a-kind finish this design echoes the appearance and qualities of the natural world.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish.
- Natural undyed wool captivates seasonal colour variances, no two pieces are alike.
- Each piece may have variations in colouring due to the raw nature of the wool
- Colour and Size may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
Colour: Ivory and brown
Material: Natural undyed wool
160 x 230cms
200 x 300cms
250 x 350cms
300 x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer Info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.