Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Capturing the essence of Wabi Sabi interiors, our hand-knotted Husky rug is a heavily textured piece, designed with longevity in mind. With a calming palette of ivory to complement wood accents, stone and clay, the high low hand carved Husky rug is the ultimate piece to create an uncomplicated aesthetic.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish.
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
The Husky can be custom made to a specific size, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials: 100% wool, pile height 1.5cms
200 x 300 cms
250 x 350 cms
300 x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.