Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Refined yet relaxed, our moody Peru rug is striking in its simplicity. The slightly flecked charcoal grey hues of our handwoven Peru rug acts as the perfect canvas for interior schemes based on elegant modernism while its carefully blended wool/jute composition is a nod to coastal style that adds elevated texture to every space.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish.
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
- Rotating your rug regularly and avoiding direct sunlight will prevent fading and sun damage
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Materials: Wool/Jute Blend
200 x 300 cms
250 x 350 cms
300 x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.