Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Decorate your floors with contemporary class of the finest quality with the Leila hand-knotted rug. The Leila rug is composed of a woollen blended yarn with natural hues complimented by hints of khaki, duck egg blue, and charcoal. Coordinate your space with a palette of dreamy muted tones, underpinned by a modernized rug.
Bring a fresh perspective to your home and fall in love with your space all over again.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one of a kind finish.
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
The Leila can be custom made to size, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Brown and ivory tones
Materials: Wool blend
- 250 x 350cms
- 300 x 400cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.