Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Simple and classical, our Tait rug in the rich Watercress colour pairs easily with a myriad of interior styles. The soothing forest green saturation will impress a visual calm within your interiors.
Handloomed with a combination of New Zealand wool and cotton for durability, the Tait – Watercress rug utilises a tip sheared design to create a slight textured vintage appearance that suits any interior scheme.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one-of-a-kind finish
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Forest Green
Materials: Handloomed, tip sheared, 80% NZ Wool, 20% Cotton Pile .07cms
Dimensions: (choose size prior "add to cart")
200cms x 300 cms
250cms x 350 cms
300cms x 400 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.