Description Hide Description- Show Description+
With its elegant rectangle motif, the Bison rug is a modern classic. Its soft ivory colouring sits harmoniously on a natural background, evoking the enviable light and landscape of our country.
The Bison rug sets an understated base for any room in your house with it’s high low hand-carved pile.
- Hand knotted design 6/6 quality
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one of a kind finish.
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
The Bison can be custom made to a specific size, please enquire at email@example.com
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Materials: 100% Wool
250 x 350 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.