Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Inspired by Japanese patchwork fabric, our Rabat rug offers beautiful soft blues and greys that evoke a sense of effortless bohemian style.
Soft and fluffy with handmade tassels on each end, the Rabat rug is sure to bring an element of serenity to any room.
- Each piece is carefully handmade and attracts a one of a kind finish.
- The size and colour may present a 3-5% industry standard variance.
The Rabat can be custom made to a specific size, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
If some rug sizes are out of stock, please email us to receive an update on new stock arrival dates.
Colour: Blue, grey and ivory
Materials: 100% hand-knotted wool
Dimensions: 250 x 350 cms
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Designer info: Tribe home is a Melbourne based company established in 2010, supplying beautiful hand made rugs. Their signature style is sophisticated, tailored, graphic, elegant and bold, rich, textural and layered. Our love of colour and pattern in flooring that is also affordable is what we are passionate about. All the Tribe Home rugs are fair trade, produced by artisans in India, and are made from either cotton, New Zealand wool, Hemp and combination blends of the highest quality.